Texio (Formerly Kenwood TMI) SG-5155 - Kenwood TMI / Texio Standard Signal Generator 150MHz FM/AM
Kenwood TMI / Texio SG-5155: The SG-5150 is a programmable FM stereo/FM/AM standard signal generator integrating an RF signal generator with continuous coverage in the range from 100 kHz to 150 MHz & a stereo signal generator. This is the ideal choice for production line quality control and the servicing of products including not only FM/AM radio and FM stereo tuners but cordless telephones as well. All operations can be remotely controlled by using the optional remote controller or the GP-IB (factory option) which also allows improved efficiency in the design and production departments. The SG-5155 is a FM standard signal generator integrating an RF signal generator with continuous coverage in the range from 100 kHz to 150 MHz.
- The STO and RCL keys can be used to store and recall the programmed values.
- The storage and recall of up to 100 front panel setting conditions are possible. By using the optional RT-150 Remote Controller, it is possible to remotely control all operations.
- The frequency is shown on a 7-digit LED display. It is not only continuously variable but an arbitrary digit can be varied by aligning the cursor. In addition, a ΔF display is provided.
- The stereo modulation has excellent distortion figures, S/N ratios and separation characteristics. A preset key enables the setting of the modulation depth to 30% or 100%
- Compatibility with the GP-IB (factory option) enables automated measurements.
- The RF signal is generated with high precision by a highly stable PLL synthesizer technique.
- The output level can be set in the range from -20dB‘ to 100dB‘ in 1dB‘ steps by a high-accuracy attenuator.
Do you have a Kenwood TMI / Texio Standard Signal Generator 150MHz FM/AM that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Kenwood TMI / Texio Standard Signal Generator 150MHz FM/AM calibrated today! Click Here!