GW Instek GSP-818 - 1.8GHz
GSP-818 is a new general spectrum analyzer, which supports a frequency range of 1.8 GHz and provides testing requirements for RF products during the development /production phases. GSP-818 has a built-in 20dB amplifier and provides an adjustable range of resolution bandwidth (RBW) from 10Hz to 3MHz. In addition, it has the AM/FM signal demodulation function and the ACPR/OCBW/CHPW test functions to meet the requirements of general RF signal measurement.
In addition, the built-in Time Spec function of GSP-818 can simultaneously view the correlation between display power, frequency and time. The Bandwidth Zoom function can be used to view the spectrum performance of signals under different Span. The Limit Line function provides two different Limit Line settings: Windows Measure and Limit Line Measure. Users can use these functions for a wider range of measurement applications.
To achieve clearer signal observation, GSP-818 utilizes a 10.4” large screen with SVGA (800 * 600) resolution. Pertaining to the communications interface, GSP-818 provides both USB and LAN interfaces. Via the USB Host, users can quickly retrieve the files saved after measurements. The USB Device and LAN interface allow users to control through the dedicated PC software or to use the required program designed by the corresponding commands.
GSP-818 also offers two options: TG and EMI Detector. It is different from the previous models. If customers require options, there is no need to send the equipment back. Customers only need to purchase the corresponding software license (Software Keycode) to activate the purchased option, which greatly improves the operational efficiency.
- Trace and Marker Functions: Five traces are provided, and the marker function can be assigned to different traces.
- 10Hz RBW: GSP-818 provides a minimum 10Hz RBW resolution and provides a 1-10 steps setting below the 500kHz RBW to allow a flexible signal detection.
- AM and FM Demodulation: GSP-818 provides AM and FM demodulation and supports demodulated audio output.
- ACPR, OCBW, CHPW:
- The ACPR function can set up to three sets of adjacent channel tests.
- The power density of the signal can be measured through the OCBW function.
- CHPW is used to measure the power strength of the signal in a user-defined.
- Bandwidth Zoom: The Bandwidth Zoom function is used to view the spectral performance of the signal under different span.
- Time Spec: This function can simultaneously view the correlation between display power, frequency and time, and it can also track frequency and power with the variation of time.
- Limit Line: It can directly judge whether the test result of the DUT is qualified according to the preset test qualification conditions. GSP-818 offers two Limit Line measurements: windows measure and limit line measure.
|Internal Frequency Reference|
|SSB Phase Noise|
|Amplitude and Level|
|Display Average Noise Level|
|Uncertainty and Accuracy|
|Distortion and Spurious|
|Span Mode||Continue, Single|
Tracking Generator (Option 01)
|Tracking Generator Output|
|Counter Resolution||1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz, 1kHz|
|Accuracy||±(frequency indication × frequency reference accuracy+ counter resolution|
Inputs and Outputs
|Tracking Generator Output|
Do you have a 1.8GHz that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your 1.8GHz calibrated today! Click Here!