Fluke FP-PROBE - FoodPro Plus Thermometer Replacement Probe
Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The Fluke FoodPro Plus thermometer provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It includes one useful temperature inspection tool, which is designed to enable foodservice professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.
The Fluke FoodPro Plus combines the same infrared surface temperature scanner, as well as a probe thermometer and integrated countdown timer for complete inspections of food temperatures and monitoring cooking and cooling intervals.
The Fluke FoodPro Plus thermometer is hand-washable and features unique HACCP check lights, which immediately indicate safe or potentially unsafe holding temperatures with either green or red lights.
- Receiving: Use FoodPro Plus thermometer to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures.
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements.
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs.
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste.
Fluke FoodPro Plus Food Safety Thermometer
The Fluke FoodPro Plus combines an infrared non-contact thermometer for surface scans with a probe thermometer for internal temperature readings. An integrated countdown timer with alarm monitors line checks as well as cooking and cooling intervals.
Includes all of the FoodPro features, plus the following:
- Built-in fold-out probe for measuring internal food temperatures
- Probe temperature range -40 to 200 ºC
- Countdown timer to monitor cooking, cooling and HACCP exposure times
- Backlit display for clear readings in poorly lit areas
- MAX temperature displayed for quick reference
|Temperature||-35 ºC to 275 ºC|
|Accuracy||(Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23 ºC ±2 º)|
Between 0 ºC and 65 ºC: ±1 ºC
Below 0 ºC : ±1 º ±0.1 degree/degree
Above 65 ºC): ±1.5 % of reading
|Response time||<500 ms after initial reading|
|Spectral response||8-14 microns|
|Emissivity||Pre-set for foodservice applications|
|Distance to spot size/Optical resolution (D:S)||2.5:1 @ 90 % energy, typical|
|Typical working range (target illumination)||≈25 mm to 250 mm|
|Minimum target size||12 mm ø|
|Illumination to IR channel offset||13 mm|
|Temperature||-40 ºC to 200 ºC|
|Accuracy||(Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23 ºC ±2º)|
Between –5 ºC and 65 ºC : ±0.5 ºC
Below –5 ºC : ±1 ºC
Above 65 ºC: ±1 % of reading
|Response time||7-8 seconds (3 time constants)|
|Probe dimensions||Diameter: 3.0 mm|
Length: 90 mm
|Sensor type||Thin-film platinum, class A, Resistance|
Thermal device (RTD)
|Repeatability||Within accuracy specifications of the unit|
|Ambient operating range||0 ºC to 50 ºC|
|Relative humidity||90 % (+/- 5 %) RH non condensing @ 30 ºC|
|Storage temperature||-20 ºC to 60 ºC|
|Weight||150 g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||165 mm x 32 mm x 50 mm|
|Power, battery life||9 V alkaline|
|Battery life||Alkaline||10 hours minimum @ 23 ºC|
|Target illumination||High brightness LED|
|Display resolution||4 digits, 0.1 ºC|
|LCD backlit display||Yes|
|Temperature display||4 digits, 0.1 ºC resolution|
|Maximum temperature displayed||Yes|
|Environmental data||IP54 sealing (hand-washable, non-submersible)|
|Other Specifications (both)|
|Calibration certificate||Calibration accuracy with NIST and DKD traceability|
|Standards||Conforms to EN 61236-1 Electromagnetic Emissions and Susceptibility, EN 6101-1 General Safety, Sealing IP54 (hand washable, non-submersible)|
At calibration geometry of 279 mm with a 140 mm diameter, 0.97 emissivity blackbody. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Do you have a FoodPro Plus Thermometer Replacement Probe that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your FoodPro Plus Thermometer Replacement Probe calibrated today! Click Here!