Fluke 700P09EX - Gauge Pressure
Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0º C to 50º C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- Certified by CSA: I.S. Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D T4, Ta = 0 °C to 50 °C
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- One year warranty
|Range||1500 psi / 10 MPa|
|Reference Uncertainty (23 ± 3° C)||0.025%|
|Total¹ Uncertainty 1 year||0.050|
|High Side Media²||316 SS|
|Low Side Media²||N/A|
|Note||1) Total uncertainty, one year for temperature range 0° C + 50° C.
Total uncertainty, 1.0% of full span for temperature range - 10° C to 0° C.
Compensated temperature range is 15° C to 35° C.
2) "Dry" indicates dry air or non-corrosive gas as compatible media.
"316 SS" indicates media compatible with Type 316 Stainless Steel.
"C276" indicates media compatible with Hastelloy C276.
Do you have a Gauge Pressure that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Gauge Pressure calibrated today! Click Here!
There are currently no reviews for this product.