Fluke 700P01EX - Differential Pressure Module
Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0º C to 50º C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- Certified by CSA: I.S. Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D T4, Ta = 0 °C to 50 °C
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- One year warranty
|Range||10.00 in. H2O / 2.5 kPa|
|Resolution||0.01 / 0.002|
|Reference Uncertainty (23 ± 3° C)||0.200%|
|Total¹ Uncertainty 1 year||0.300|
|High Side Media²||Dry|
|Low Side Media²||Dry|
|Note||1) Total uncertainty, one year for temperature range 0° C + 50° C.
Total uncertainty, 1.0% of full span for temperature range - 10° C to 0° C.
Compensated temperature range is 15° C to 35° C.
2) "Dry" indicates dry air or non-corrosive gas as compatible media.
"316 SS" indicates media compatible with Type 316 Stainless Steel.
"C276" indicates media compatible with Hastelloy C276.
Do you have a Differential Pressure Module that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Differential Pressure Module calibrated today! Click Here!